Thursday, October 30, 2008

free writing take one

You are a bird on the shore of the shore of the beach with out a plan or with out ideals. Are you cold. Are you sleeping are you tried are you alone some say yes and some are no. I was all of those at a time still some of them are the same as tonight before the ideals of a man who came or a woman to nurture me came what would I be. More like you a self less selfish flock of on who live in common with out a trace of speech or an idea to follow the rumor of the truth around inside of my head. For a while now silence but before that there was a dark night and after all of that there will be silence again so you see only a glimpse. Of the world that you are inside of. Her belly it is wet with thirst for our life is not a life with our a plan they say . to drive me to behave into a the silence of the night that I may leave more for their children then I leave for my own and they themselves will we announcing my death with a megaphone and a radio tha ti was the greatest of nothing that will ever be with out an idea that was with out a name. We are to talk about ourselves as if we have never though about the fact that we are not who wwe think we are instead we are just a reflection of what we hear. Have you ever seen yourself. No no with out a mirror with out a painter perhaps a painter is a better way to see ones self then with out a mirror but all the same I soul d have to say no, no, no never have I seen my nose except for a glimpse out of one corner of my eye when the sun hits it just right. And my lips and y mouth my dentist is more acquainted with then I. So we judge not by truth of an ye but by the mirror and what it says that we are to be. Perhaps it has been ling to us all of our life’s and when we escape we will see that who we are I snot who is to see.


BTW I did correct the spelling but nothing else.

No comments: